Place an Advertisement in Our Spring 2021 Concert Program
Spring 2021 Digital Program – Ad & Sponsor Guide
Online Release: April 25, 2021
Our concerts & programs reach a diverse audience of hundreds of arts enthusiasts!
We are proud to feature Mozart’s Missa brevis in D minor for our virtual Spring concert. Staying true to TMC’s love of choral/orchestral works, this piece is everything you love about Mozart in a 14-minute package! We are also delighted to present the world premiere of Lux Aeterna, an uplifting piece by our very own Russell Ronnebaum.
Please use our easy two-step process to place your ad or sponsorship:
1. Select your desired program advertisement and/or concert underwriting and pay online*:
- Full page: outside back cover 7.5 x 4.25: $250
- Full page: inside front or back cover 7.5 x 4.25: $200
- Full page: inside program 7.5 x 4.25: $150
- Half page: inside program 4.25 x 3.5: $100
- Quarter page: inside book (business card size) 3.5 x 2: $75
Streaming Concert Video Underwriting (our videos will be seen by thousands of arts enthusiasts):
- Lead Sponsor with special Name/Logo in opening credits: $1,000
- Supporting Sponsor with special Name/Logo in closing credits: $500
- Virtual Concert Supporter (recognized in list of supporters): $75
2. Send artwork electronically to Ads@TucsonMasterworksChorale.org. Format must be JPEG or PDF. Please note that our program is digital and in full color. We’d love to know who contacted you from TMC, so please include their name in your message.
If you would like to print a hard copy of the Ad Form, click here:
Deadline for Submission of Ads is Thursday, April 15, 2021